...straight from the heart




We said let go, but I kept on hanging on
Inside I know its over, you're really gone



I hope you know how much you've changed my whole life.



THIS IS ME
You should never try to change me,
I can be no body else... but me


You thought you had me fooled, but I see straight through you


If your love's already gone,
I'd rather walk away


You don't run with the crowd, you go your own way
You don't play after dark, you light up my day
Got your own kind of style that sets u apart
Baby thats why you've captured my heart.
I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
and this world doesn't know what you have within.
When I look at you I see something rare, a rose that can grow anywhere
and there's no one I know that can compare.
What makes you different, makes you beautiful
Whats there inside you shines through to me
what makes u different, makes u beautiful.


you don't know me


you just pass me by


I've let go


there's gotta be a way


everything you see has been seen by me


I am here to deceive you


I can never forget


when I'm gone


Illusions never change into something real


If you love someone, let them know
for they may leave tomorrow and never know


I'd rather be anything but ordinary


I can't put the truth back into my lies


Baby I don't love you like before.
It's too late, nothing ever stays the same
let it all fade away


If only I could say what I still hide


There will come a time when we'll walk away


I never want to say what you mean to me


When will I see you again


and I know, there is no turning back


why do u see all the negative things in me


I love the way it was before


If I could turn back the time, I would put u first in my life


I'm not lying to myself, I'm just lying to everyone else.


don't change, stay the way u are


you can't lose what you never had


when will I face, what my words are trying to hide


you love me, when I'm gone


'cos I miss you...


...and I don't know why,
why I'm falling for you


now that your gone, I wanna be with you


don't ask me what you know is true


all your lies have become your truth


you can't runaway from yourself


When you love someone so deeply they become your life,
it's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside
blindly I imagined I could keep you under glass
now I understand to hold you I must open up my hands and watch u rise...
Spread your wings and prepare to fly,
for you have become a butterfly,
if you should return to me
we truly were meant to be, so fly...
'˚*·.ßµttåfly.·*˚'


it wasn't worth losing you


should I smile because your my friend, or cry because that's all we'll ever be


I'm tired of being what you want me to be
don't no what your expecting of me
put under pressure of walking in your shoes
every step I take is another mistake to you


saying things we're not meant to say


lets pretend that I've moved on, then I'll tell myself, that life goes on


there may never be a right time


it won't be this way forever


and I fear what I see in your eyes


some how you knew and found me


why do I love u, don't even want to


you gotta learn to let go


you never understand it, until you go through it


forget him, for he has forgotten you


I'm not the same girl you used to know


was it something I didn't say?


I'm looking for something that can't be found


every time I see you, I try to hide away
but every time we meet it seems I can't let go


you laugh, you cry, no one knows why


don't wanna love you, if you don't love me


baby whats the deal, I thought you wanted me for me


one day soon I will tell you how much I really care
but until that day arrives, you still won't know I'm there


I will always look back... 'cos I walked away


you try to figure me out, but you'll never know me


You do everything I wish I did


... and I hope this is how it will be forever


nothings really changed


Just cry, you don't have to hide it from me.
Rely on me, even if you don't know why.


Say what you mean. Mean what you say.


let it become a memory


I'll be missing you


remember to forget


how can you ask me to show the things you never show


life is too short to hold back


Nothing can change the you I know


I'll be dreaming of you for all my life
dreams never turn into reality


I don't wanna lose you


said that you loved me, why did you leave me


I love the way it was before


let's go back to how it was before


Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show who I am inside


you never really knew me


some day you'll forget me


I will not forget you


you're not forgotten


and once again I come to realize...
you're a loss I can't replace


it mite be a mistake... but it's worth making


he's part of a world that does not include me
that's how it's always been
I'm on the outside looking in


don't you ever wish...


they're your dreams


it's a secret


will you wait for me?


I'll be waiting


the love I feel no more


I can see that you're in love, and I know its not with me


and now it's too late


I made a mistake, when I let you go


I'm not that innocent


you can't forget me


and when you say those words, it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard


I'm just a shadow of someone I used to be


I'll never be the same


you look at me but you're not quite sure


but it wasn't enough for you


I still love you


I'm not the only one


you feel everything I'm afraid to feel


now I realize that I can't change you


I'm just a memory, that you don't remember


there are some things you don't need until they leave you


If we got together one day, I know exactly what people will say.
They'll say "look, there goes Beauty and the Beast"


I don't know why you care, she doesn't even know you're there



You don't know


But the truth remains... you're gone


Love is the wind
always passing me by
never staying long enough
always somewhere else to go,
I always wonder, if there would ever be a time
when the wind stands still long enough for me


You don't even know my name


some one else but me


You're not the same


you'll never know


the world looks at me and judges me before it even knows me,
that is why I'm better off alone


How can we be so blind not to see,
that the ones we hurt are you and me


anyone can hurt some one they love,
say you'll forgive me


you mixed me up for good,
right from the very start


maybe I won't remember the things I had not said


COZ I'M NOT MOST GIRLS


Love you. Always have. Always will



Have you ever wanted something so badly that you convince yourself not to want it?
Yeah, I should know, because that is how I feel for you.


OUTTA LUV