...straight from the heart


♥

We said let go, but I kept on hanging on
Inside I know its over, you're really gone

♥

I hope you know how much you've changed my whole life.

♥

THIS IS ME
You should never try to change me,
I can be no body else... but me

♥

You thought you had me fooled, but I see straight through you

♥

If your love's already gone,
I'd rather walk away

♥

You don't run with the crowd, you go your own way
You don't play after dark, you light up my day
Got your own kind of style that sets u apart
Baby thats why you've captured my heart.
I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
and this world doesn't know what you have within.
When I look at you I see something rare, a rose that can grow anywhere
and there's no one I know that can compare.
What makes you different, makes you beautiful
Whats there inside you shines through to me
what makes u different, makes u beautiful.

♥

you don't know me

♥

you just pass me by

♥

I've let go

♥

there's gotta be a way

♥

everything you see has been seen by me

♥

I am here to deceive you

♥

I can never forget

♥

when I'm gone

♥

Illusions never change into something real

♥

If you love someone, let them know
for they may leave tomorrow and never know

♥

I'd rather be anything but ordinary

♥

I can't put the truth back into my lies

♥

Baby I don't love you like before.
It's too late, nothing ever stays the same
let it all fade away

♥

If only I could say what I still hide

♥

There will come a time when we'll walk away

♥

I never want to say what you mean to me

♥

When will I see you again

♥

and I know, there is no turning back

♥

why do u see all the negative things in me

♥

I love the way it was before

♥

If I could turn back the time, I would put u first in my life

♥

I'm not lying to myself, I'm just lying to everyone else.

♥

don't change, stay the way u are

♥

you can't lose what you never had

♥

when will I face, what my words are trying to hide

♥

you love me, when I'm gone

♥

'cos I miss you...

♥

...and I don't know why,
why I'm falling for you

♥

now that your gone, I wanna be with you

♥

don't ask me what you know is true

♥

all your lies have become your truth

♥

you can't runaway from yourself

♥

When you love someone so deeply they become your life,
it's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside
blindly I imagined I could keep you under glass
now I understand to hold you I must open up my hands and watch u rise...
Spread your wings and prepare to fly,
for you have become a butterfly,
if you should return to me
we truly were meant to be, so fly...
'˚*·.ßµttåfly.·*˚'

♥

it wasn't worth losing you

♥

should I smile because your my friend, or cry because that's all we'll ever be

♥

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
don't no what your expecting of me
put under pressure of walking in your shoes
every step I take is another mistake to you

♥

saying things we're not meant to say

♥

lets pretend that I've moved on, then I'll tell myself, that life goes on

♥

there may never be a right time

♥

it won't be this way forever

♥

and I fear what I see in your eyes

♥

some how you knew and found me

♥

why do I love u, don't even want to

♥

you gotta learn to let go

♥

you never understand it, until you go through it

♥

forget him, for he has forgotten you

♥

I'm not the same girl you used to know

♥

was it something I didn't say?

♥

I'm looking for something that can't be found

♥

every time I see you, I try to hide away
but every time we meet it seems I can't let go

♥

you laugh, you cry, no one knows why

♥

don't wanna love you, if you don't love me

♥

baby whats the deal, I thought you wanted me for me

♥

one day soon I will tell you how much I really care
but until that day arrives, you still won't know I'm there

♥

I will always look back... 'cos I walked away

♥

you try to figure me out, but you'll never know me

♥

You do everything I wish I did

♥

... and I hope this is how it will be forever

♥

nothings really changed

♥

Just cry, you don't have to hide it from me.
Rely on me, even if you don't know why.

♥

Say what you mean. Mean what you say.

♥

let it become a memory

♥

I'll be missing you

♥

remember to forget

♥

how can you ask me to show the things you never show

♥

life is too short to hold back

♥

Nothing can change the you I know

♥

I'll be dreaming of you for all my life
dreams never turn into reality

♥

I don't wanna lose you

♥

said that you loved me, why did you leave me

♥

I love the way it was before

♥

let's go back to how it was before

♥

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show who I am inside

♥

you never really knew me

♥

some day you'll forget me

♥

I will not forget you

♥

you're not forgotten

♥

and once again I come to realize...
you're a loss I can't replace

♥

it mite be a mistake... but it's worth making

♥

he's part of a world that does not include me
that's how it's always been
I'm on the outside looking in

♥

don't you ever wish...

♥

they're your dreams

♥

it's a secret

♥

will you wait for me?

♥

I'll be waiting

♥

the love I feel no more

♥

I can see that you're in love, and I know its not with me

♥

and now it's too late

♥

I made a mistake, when I let you go

♥

I'm not that innocent

♥

you can't forget me

♥

and when you say those words, it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard

♥

I'm just a shadow of someone I used to be

♥

I'll never be the same

♥

you look at me but you're not quite sure

♥

but it wasn't enough for you

♥

I still love you

♥

I'm not the only one

♥

you feel everything I'm afraid to feel

♥

now I realize that I can't change you

♥

I'm just a memory, that you don't remember

♥

there are some things you don't need until they leave you

♥

If we got together one day, I know exactly what people will say.
They'll say "look, there goes Beauty and the Beast"

♥

I don't know why you care, she doesn't even know you're there

♥

You don't know

♥
But the truth remains... you're gone

♥

Love is the wind
always passing me by
never staying long enough
always somewhere else to go,
I always wonder, if there would ever be a time
when the wind stands still long enough for me

♥

You don't even know my name

♥

some one else but me

♥

You're not the same

♥

you'll never know

♥

the world looks at me and judges me before it even knows me,
that is why I'm better off alone

♥

How can we be so blind not to see,
that the ones we hurt are you and me

♥

anyone can hurt some one they love,
say you'll forgive me

♥

you mixed me up for good,
right from the very start

♥

maybe I won't remember the things I had not said

♥

COZ I'M NOT MOST GIRLS

♥

Love you. Always have. Always will

♥

Have you ever wanted something so badly that you convince yourself not to want it?
Yeah, I should know, because that is how I feel for you.

♥

OUTTA LUV

♥