Saturday, July 25, 2026
- Fated Mates
- Omegaverse
- When one MC is already in a relationship (So I guess cheating)
- Second Chance Romance (there's no second chances with me)
- Cheating
- Twinks (Sorry!)
- Fake Boyfriend trope
- Kinks: Dom/Sub, BDSM, Ageplay, pet kink
- Best friends (of brothers or fathers), Stepbro/dad
- Fisting
- MPreg
- MM+ or MMF
- Royalty (I can't handle unrealistic tropes)
- College Romance or Young adult/teens
- Bratty MC Trope
- Billionaires
- Sports Romance
- Unrequited love for best friend
- Forcing someone to come out for you
- MC who keeps crying, unrealistically "weak" or lost
- Violent/Abusive trope
- Femme/Drag/Makeup/Dresses/Crop tops
- Trans/Non Binary they/them MC
- The scottish/irish brogue (I think it's more the spelling - just let me read in peace!)
- Musicians/boy band/ famous person/actor
- Cam boy/porn stars
- "Just a hookup" / FWB
- Heats or ruts forcing the MCs to sleep together and then getting pregnant
- Escorts
- Meddling Friends or people or family (the nosy pushy or annoying side characters)
- Where the author keeps bringing in other characters from other books that THEY LOVE SO MUCH - if I wanted to read about them I would read that book!
... so. You wonder how I have anything to read since I have so much I don't like. I always like to be surprised by authors who can make me like something I don't like.